blog background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011



Scrap~tures June Reveal... A little late but better then NEVER.....

As soon as I saw this kit I knew I wanted to do a layout about my new life...and these are my new daily tools...how great that this paper is called Simple Stories Life Documented..My life is simple..and with a little help (ok a lot of help) from Jillian Michaels and her DVD 30 Day Shred. I have started a new out look on life and getting fit...
For my base paper I used Colorful (Colourful **If you are from Canada like me...) Life how perfect that there is a slight calendar faded behind...and then for my accent paper I used 100% real life... and yes that is me.. 100% real...I used the Ranger Cranberry Colour wash on some of my letters and on the Fancy Pants Artists Edition Pinking Edge Coffee Filters... I love how this makes them pop off the page...I also was able to use the Copics Multiliner Sepia Pen to write the 30 days of the month on one of the calendars on the background paper...these papers are certainly perfect for my simple type of scrapbooking I can not wait to dig into the rest of the kit... But I am saving it for LauraLee's Blog Class... Check back to the Scrap~tures blog for more details....


Here is my layout...




Here is an up close look at the vibrant colour the Ranger Cranberry Colour Wash Spray is...I love the dark vibrant colour it created...with just a few sprays...



And here is a look at the Copics Multiliner Sepia Pen...I love that it was thin...and able to write inside the little calendar boxes....




So...On to some news about Scrap~tures...I am sure most of you have heard that Denise...has sold her business...To Christa...I am so glad that Scrap~tures is not going anywhere and that we will still be able to get these awesome kits...Denise you have been a great FRIEND to work for I have loved every kit that you ever sent me.....Thank you and all the best in your new journey of life where ever that will lead you...And I look forward to more kits to come...


Thanks for stopping by XO..


Laurie






1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks Laurie! It's been great and thank you again for being a huge part of it and for your support! Thanks again for everything!!! :). You are a great friend. Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete