blog background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am Doing the 30 day Shred June 1-30



Yes you have read this correctly.... I am going to do the shred again... After completing it in May I felt so energized and rejuvenated...but thought hey what is the next step...What do I do now...then I was led to this blog via my blog reader .... http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2011/06/living-healthy-continuing-my-30-day.html#idc-container
If Chelsey completed the shred in April and is doing it again why can't I do it back to back months... so I am doing it again... And Chelsey had a link to this blog http://naptimemomtog.com/tag/30-day-shred/ So tonight I will have Greg take my before photo and measurements (I may be a couple days late but I have still done the work out so I am sure that it still counts RIGHT??)

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie xo

3 comments:

  1. Yes that totally counts. So glad you are joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome.. I still need to find myself a copy.

    ReplyDelete