blog background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 Day Shred {Week 4} Plus a couple of days

Yes...plus a couple of day...was suppose to do my weekly post on Thursday but it has been one of those weeks... Thursday I rode the "Big Bike" for Heart and Stroke..with my Friend Amanda and her Husband Brent for Inspire Marketing....it was so much fun..then Friday I went on a field trip with LittleKs Class...60 kids at a farm...what a fun day that was...and then Friday night Greg and I went to see USS ~ a Toronto Band at the Studio Theatre in Hamilton... and then YESTERDAY...Saturday...this co-insides with Re-Shaping it All...Yesterday Greg, the Boys and I were all baptised together...it was a great day...we really wanted Stephen to perform the service before he and his wife Pleuntje move to Belgium ... it was a great day... We will miss them...they leave on the 6th of July...and I think I have asked them that question 12 times already ... "so when are you leaving??"
Now on to Today...I have completed most of my goals...but with a busy week it was hard to do some of them...
But yes I have completed the Shred work out everyday this week... and to me that is the most important goal...
and on to this weeks goals....

is to continue continuing on... with all the goals... we are on the home stretch...and June 30th is around the corner... YEAH!! can't wait to see the difference in my measurements from June 1st to June 30th...

The best part of doing the challenge...is it is bettering me as a person..and I am only gaining confidence and something else to add a healthy lifestyle...

Thanks for stopping by
Laurie XO

2 comments:

  1. How awesome. Great job. I can't wait to see your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you this morning when I stepped on the scale, ha! Glad you're sticking with it, and I can't wait to see what happens on the 30th!!! DH has demanded that I start running again (grrrr, love/hate relationship with running) because we have our dog with us again and she needs the exercise, so wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete