blog background

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BoBunny...Layout Challenge...

Well another one of my all time favourite lines is BoBunny... and when I got my hands on the new Mama-Razzi Line.. I was so excited to create with it... and then the BoBunny Layout Challenge was posted.. and I thought what a perfect opportunity to create with the Mama-Razzi Line and try out the sketch.. I decided to just do one page from the sketch.. here is the sketch












and here is my take on the sketch...

Also... stay tuned... as June 1st... along with the other Scrap~tures creative team members are putting on a blog hop.... hope you can join us...
http://scrapturesblog.blogspot.com/

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, I love this sketch and I love what you have done with it! I really wanted to find time to play with this sketch. Oh well, somewhere down the road hopefully!

    ReplyDelete