blog background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scrapbook & Cards Today Calendar.....

I recently received my shipment from Scrap~tures and in addition to my kit I ordered the Calendar from Scrapbook & Cards today... I am super excited to have an inspirational calendar hung up in my scrapbook room and yes it is hung up...here are the picture to prove it....

so when I am sitting at my computer desk all I have to do is look up and there it is... I used big photo corners to adhere it to my cabinet...and the best part about this calendar is that it has the project 12 date stamped right on the calendar so I wont miss the revel this year...
Also... I have posted a monthly challenge over at Scrap~tures using the sketches from the calendar come over and join in the fun... can't wait to start creating with these great monthly sketches....Ahhhh and December is almost over....
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. I love my calendar too Wally! haven't put it up yet because Irish superstition says not to until January 1st but I drool every time I see it. I will be filling in all the crop dates on Jan 1.

    ReplyDelete