blog background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No Excuses....

well maybe a few... I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted on my blog... Sorry life has just been crazy busy....and that is that...
but in the crafty world.. I have done a craft sale at a local elementary school and it was so fun.. I love to create and this helped with the creative side for weeks and weeks...of preparation...and of course my monthly commitments for Scrap~tures....
Speaking of Scrap~tures... Denise has created a new way for scrapbookers/card makers to get involved in creating with the Kits.. and that is...with her new guest creative team member... here are the details...

Note from Scrap~tures...
We have some exciting news about our Guest ST program! Since all of you wonderful ladies have been doing a superb job filling up the gallery with your artwork, we thought we should take advantage of your talents and get you more involved in helping to keep our kit club to thrive. So here is the plan...

Starting with our November kit, we are going to revamp the guest ST program to include YOU, and here is how...Send me a PM to let me know if you are interested in having a turn at being our guest on the ST and I will add you to the list. Each month, I will choose one of you to help promote the scrapbook kit for that month. So when I send the kit to the ST members to prepare for the reveal I will send you a kit as well! You do not need to be a kit subscriber to participate!The kit will be no charge to you but here are the requirements

a) you must agree to create at least 3 layouts and whatever else you can with the kit.
b) you need to take photos of your artwork and email them to me by a specified date.
c) you need to post a challenge on the 1st and 15th of the month
d) promote the kits as much as you can on your blog, the Scrap~tures Facebook Page, etc.
e) participate in the forums as much as you can during your guest month.


Also, during your guest month, you will also be entitled to a 20% dicount in the Scrap~tures store!

We will create a new forum for you as our "Guest of the Month" where other club members can get to know you better!

So what do you say? If this is something you would like to participate in, please send me a PM or an email and I will add you to the list. Everyone on the list will have a turn!!

PLEASE NOTE...

You must be open to having your kit artwork posted on the Scrap~tures blog and Facebook group and gallery.

Unfortunately at this time, because of timing issues with postage, we can only offer this to Canadian club members. This is open to all Canadian Scrap~tures members so long as you DO NOT already create for another Canadian kit club.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know!



So makes you want to sign up to the website..doesn't it...

Check out http://www.scraptures.ca/ for more details... you never know you could be the next one....

November was such a great month with the creative mind of Jennifer... you can check out her blog here...http://thewickedlywonderfulworldofwustaz.blogspot.com/

December brought Chelle to us...so can't wait for December 10 2010 for the reveal of her layouts.... check out Chelle's blog here...http://www.maybecreative.blogspot.com/

I love getting Scrap~tures kits in the mail every month... being part of the creative team this past year has also encouraged me to create layouts that I would normally never had completed.. I so excited to be able to continue working with these fun kits...


Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment