blog background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

March 2011 Project 12 Layout

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me....March 21st is my Birthday so what better way to showcase it with doing the Project 12 Sketch for March with my Birthday photos... here I am enjoying a red velvet cupcake from Beyond the Batter... yummy....my favourite.... Here is the sketch.... And this is what I created.... If you want to find out more about Project 12 check out Scrapbook and Cards today Website.... here.....http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/ Thanks for Stopping by.... also don't forget you still have until midnight tonight for the Scrap~tures blog hop.... see post below... Laurie

3 comments:

  1. Wow, super great layout, and you just reminded me I need to do my Project 12 for March, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Laurie! I've always wanted to try scrapping with one of those sketches. This will give me a boost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you utilized the sketch for your title placement with that super cute banner. Nicely done and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete