blog background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scrap~tures Reveal Day....

May 10th 2011 brings Scrap~tures Kit reveal.... I have to admit I really love this kit so fresh and spring like... although I have to admit that I only have completed 2 layouts with it so far...
The Scrapbook Kit Features Little Yellow Bicycle Elizabeth Park

For the Exclusive Sketch that only kit subscribers get to see I created this Layout......

... I flipped the Sketch and decided on one big photo instead of two smaller ones.... I love the make your own flower kit that came in this months kit it was so easy to make a flower just fold, squish and stick....I love this photo of Kurt... and the wording Be TRUE Be YOU, Really went well with the photo...





For more on this reveal...it check out here....
http://www.scraptures.ca/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=119



Scrapbook kit...May 2011 Scrapbook Kit Featuring LYB Elizabeth Park





Thanks for stopping by....

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment