blog background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Birthday....

My Birthday was on March 21st....and what a day it was...from all the birthday wishes on Facebook, Twitter and Scrap~tures to the cards and phone calls I have to say I am one lucky girl to have such a great group of friends... and of course my family... but the best gift of all is the love from my boys....big and little... Greg took the boys out shopping and bought me the Kinect for the Xbox... I am still wondering in they had other ideas why I would like this for my birthday but it is certainly the thought that counts... and of course I love it.....it is so much fun... and something we can all participate in which is even better....

Here is me with my newly opened gift... you can see the boys in the background....mmmmm what are they thinking... yes I am sharing with them LOL!!




here are just a few pictures taken .... and of course I will be scrapbooking these photos for my March project 12 2011 layout just have to find time to print the pictures and create....

Love from all my boys....






and of course my new found love... Beyond the Batter Red Velvet Cupcakes (which Greg bought for me for me instead of a cake what a great idea...) not going to help with the diet plan I have but certainly a nice treat....



Thank you again everyone for all the birthday wishes.....you all know how to make a girl feel special...

XO Laurie

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! glad to see/hear? you had a great day!
    our bdays are number reversed ;)

    ReplyDelete