blog background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Winner of the BLOG HOP... and LIFE....

Ok I have a winner of the BLOG HOP... yuppp Shannon it is you... I will be sending out a RAK to you shortly....

and now onto LIFE....

Ok so this is really hard for me to post... we have had such a busy time with life right now... Between DH trying to study for his millwright license and the boys in soccer and work and home and weddings.. and weddings.. and family emergencies.. wow when do we have time to breathe... well after Friday... I am making time... my cousin who was in a motorcycle accident on Friday... less then 24 hours before he was going to get married... because someone thought it would be a good idea to turn right in front of him... umm nope not so smart.... it is a miracle that he had no broken bones.... only severe road rash.... which needed over 250 stitches to stitch him up... I am so very proud of him... he did not let this accident get in his way of marrying his love.. he did not complain once... he stood for the entire service and even danced with his bride and his mommy... lots of tears and lots of prayers... he has a tough recovery ahead... but he will be fine.... and their wedding will be one that we will never ever forget...
Love you Mark and Andrea...happy days ahead...
(I will post pictures later...)
XO
Laurie

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that he was able to attend his wedding. Continued prayers going out for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, happy days ahead. wishing you and your family brighter days.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that all will be ok. It's things like this that sure helps us refocus on what is really important in life.

    ReplyDelete