blog background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So today....

Today I was at the Hamilton baby expo with Amanda from Inspire Marketing..
http://inspiremarketinghamilton.blogspot.com/
and let me tell you...that there is sooo sooo much out there for babies today... and I am soo soo glad that I am done with that stage of my life... Don't get me wrong I loved having an infant in the house... but I love the stage that the boys are at now ... along with helping out I got to meet some really nice people... Traci and Tracy from creative simplicity photography.....Laurel with OptiMom...although it was brief... I so can't wait to get to know you better...and Chris... from Kitestrings Marketing...... I wish I could twitter more often for you Chris.. but the blog is going to have to be enough for right now...
And now I have to create for the scraptures reveal.... it is in 4days..... ahhhh 4days...got get moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment