blog background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 12....



I have decided to do the Project 12 Challenge that Scrapbook & Cards Today revealed on their blog December 26 2009, for more information here is a link to their blog.





http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/assets/magazines09/winter09/features/Project12/Project12.html#


the thing about this challenge is at the end you will have a scrapbook for 2010 completed.....


Each month... I can sort through the pictures that I take during that month and create a layout from a sketch that is provided.......Here is what I have create with January 2010 project 12 Sketch
I chose these pictures of Kevin that I took on January 1 2010 after he stubbed his toe... Chocolate makes everything better...(And it did and of course I had my camera already to take these pictures... the little ladybug...is actually the wrapper from the chocolate... that he ate...)










No comments:

Post a Comment